Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jon and Kate's terrible fate

I just read Bill's blog post on Jon and Kate Plus Eight, and all I can say is amen, brother!

I used to watch the show because it was the story of ordinary parents trying to get through the day under extraordinary conditions. Then, I slowly watched as Jon become resentful that he "had" to give up work to stay at home with his wife and kids ... and the cameras. No break for poor ole Jon. Pobrecito huerfanito.

Kate made it more difficult than it had to be, too. I could tell she was trying to be less controlling and more "let the chips fall where they may," but she pissed it all away by letting her emotions get the best of her.

Of course the money they got for doing the show probably made the separation (not the divorce) easier. No fear of going hungry means less hurdles for the hurt to fester. "If I leave him, how will I survive?" Not an issue anymore.

She's a former nurse. I hear nurses talk the way Kate does all the time. All of these people who are criticizing her for being such a so-and-so are jerks and witches themselves, but they don't seem to realize it. All of a sudden, tabloid readers became good-hearted Samaritans? Get the hell outta here!

For shame! When the hell did we get license to judge anyone! Bunch of emotional cripples that are! HAH! I felt sick to see so many people almost rooting for divorce.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE???

My heart goes out to those children. They weren't given much choice and are just along for the ride. Like hell am I coming near that show again. Holy mother of pearl. If I want to experience a family in turmoil, I'll go see my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment