Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Be Very, Very Quiet...

Good morning. I'm writing this at 2:30 a.m. on January 2, 2020. I have insomnia.

It's a problem.

Fortunately, I am on vacation until next week when I return to work. For those of you still trying to shake off a New Year's hangover, you are not imagining things, I have been gone from this blog for a very long time. But I have yet to give up on it. I have a lot of stuff I have to do tomorrow so I will not write long. I need sleep ... I think I am repeating myself ... yes, I definitely am.

I hope that I can keep up with the blog and write a few things about this year to sort of document how the year goes.

Like so many of us, I have changed and evolved. There is much to write about. We'll see how it goes.

Goodnight/Good morning for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment